Listen to your body, and relax your aching muscles with the Body Back Co. Travel Self-Massage DaVinci Tool. This lightweight and innovative massager can aid in relieving headache and muscle pain. It’s a highly flexible tool you can use to massage your own neck. You can also work with a partner so get a friend to use the DaVinci on your lower back!
There are times when we experience aching on one or both sides of the head. Sometimes, it’s just migraine. At other times, it’s occipital neuralgia that’s causing the pain. Occipital neuralgia is a condition where the nerves from the top of our spinal cords to the scalp are inflamed or injured. Another symptom of this neurological condition is that we experience pain behind the eyes or when moving the neck.
Physical therapists recommend a relaxing massage to help alleviate muscle pain. According to the experts, a therapeutic massage can greatly improve your health. Shiatsu massage is one massage form that can aid in relieving body aches. Massaging helps your muscles to be more flexible. Our DaVinci Tool lessens the tight knots in your trigger points. The DaVinci Tool can massage your occipital muscles, lower back, feet, and many more.
The DaVinci Tool can be used by everyone, both young and old. Each side has a unique design wherein you can rotate while massaging yourself. You can work with an edge both horizontally and vertically. What’s more, its travel-friendly size makes it ideal to use at the office, gym, or home. Your muscles contract when staying in a stagnant position for long periods of time or when you exercise. Even when you’re just staring at the computer all day, you may experience neck pain. Make a quick fix with the DaVinci Tool. You can lie down or hold the tool, and rest your occipital muscle on the self-massager.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY MASSAGER – Our DaVinci Tool is small and light enough to pack in your handbag or backpack. Bring it with you to the school, office or gym. You can conveniently massage your neck, shoulders, and feet before working. Take it with you wherever you go.
- PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY – Do you constantly feel sore after doing physical activity? Then, it’s time for you to use our DaVinci Tool. Massage your body before a workout with this product. It allows your muscles to warm up and stretch out. In addition, after an extensive workout massage your muscles again. The DaVinci Tool can help you from getting any muscle injury or spasm by alleviating muscle soreness.
- REDUCE HEADACHE, NECK PAIN, TENSION AND MUSCLE SPASMS - It's common to get headaches no matter what you do. Whether you're sitting in the office or running on the treadmill, you'll experience muscle pain if you haven't prepared properly. Listen to your body and pamper yourself with the Body Back's DaVinci Tool. With its versatility, you can use it on your neck, shoulder or feet. Easily rotate the tool to utilize each side's unique design. Proven to lessen muscle pain, get your own DaVinci tool.
- FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY – There are times your muscles get sore even when you’re just at home or office. It becomes too difficult for you to move a limb especially after a long day. That's because your muscles contract from the stagnant position. With the DaVinci Ball your blood flows better to your muscles. It generates oxygen and nutrients, which quickens your muscle recovery.
- INEXPENSIVE SHIATSU MASSAGE – The DaVinci Tool is a great alternative to the expensive Shiatsu massage. It is a popular alternative medicine also known as a form of "healing touch." According to physical therapists, the correct massage form can improve your health. It stimulates your muscles, joints and blood. And here at Body Back, we offer an affordable and more convenient way for you to experience the healing touch. You can do it at home, office or in the gym.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you need assistance with expedited orders, please call Customer Service at 800-285-8957 during our regular business hours: Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm PST. Please have your completed order number ready.
DELIVERY TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY USING USPS.
Order processing may require up to two (2) business days from the date the order is placed. Standard delivery may take an additional 3 to 6 business days.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Promotional offers for free shipping, when advertised, are only available for USPS Ground Shipping to the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii), unless otherwise stated. If purchaser chooses an alternative shipping method for a product that has a free shipping promotion, the full shipping price will be charged according to the method chosen -- no reimbursements will be provided.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.