This Body Back Buddy Classic Self Massage Tool is an ideal solution for myofascial release, acupressure, and reflexology as it gets into deep muscle tissue to relieve aches and pains as a muscle knot remover. This shoulder massager, massage cane, and handheld self-massager come with a usage poster and a downloadable instruction manual that guides your self-treatment through an informative trigger point therapy chart.
The Body Back Buddy Classic trigger point massager features knobs for alleviating muscle knots and spasms in different areas of the body. This lower back, neck, and shoulder pressure point massage tool and back massager stick is an excellent choice to use at home or the office to help you relax and unwind.
- The Original Trigger Point Tool - Trigger points are tight, tender, contracted muscle fibers, which cause pain. Using a Body Back Buddy to apply sustained pressure to a trigger point can interrupt the pain-spasm cycle. When you release the pressure, you will feel the muscle relax as fresh oxygenated blood flows in.
- 2 Hooks Are Better Than 1 - The 2 hooks and 11 knobs (in 3 different shapes) were created to alleviate pain and soreness across the entire body. Unlike single muscle hook designs, the two hooks on the Body Back Buddy let you apply more leverage to more parts of the body. The 3 different shapes include acorns for deep tissue, round for gliding over larger muscle groups, and nubs for the lower back.
- Full Body Pain Relief - Designed to be the only massage tool you need to achieve fast, simple relief for your whole body. More than just a shoulder massager, the Body Back Buddy is built to directly target pressure points throughout the body located in the back, neck, shoulders, legs, feet, and thighs.
- Won't Bend or Break - The sturdy one-piece construction is lab tested to be up to 30% stronger than other therapy canes. You can see and feel the difference. No assembly is required. Ships to you ready to use out of the box.
- Proudly Made in the USA - Every Body Back Buddy is made in Knoxville, TN from materials sustainably sourced in the U.S. Built to last, every Body Back Buddy is backed by a 1-Year Warranty. If not completely satisfied, contact our USA-based support team.
Trigger points are involuntary tight tender spots in a contracted muscle. This creates pain and dysfunction within the muscle. They are in parts of the muscle where there is decreased circulation, increased muscle contraction, spasm and increased nerve sensitivity causing a sharp pain or a constant ache. They also can cause referred pain, or pain felt in other parts of the body.
Trigger points develop from either stress, repetitive or overuse of a muscle, trauma or accident, structural imbalance, improper stretching, or no stretching before physical activity. When a muscle is overused or injured a contraction develops and knots occur. These knots develop when individual muscle fibers are over-stimulated and unable to release their contracted state. This contraction reduces blood flow resulting in a diminished supply of oxygen and a build-up of metabolic waste. The contracted muscle (trigger point) reacts by sending out signals of pain.
You can control, decrease or eliminate your muscle pain by treating trigger points yourself. When pressure is applied to the trigger point, the pain-spasm cycle is interrupted which helps stop the contraction making the pain go away.
The Body Back Company strives to provide simple, affordable massage tools for those who do not have access to professional massage therapists. Our most popular and versatile tool, the Body Back Buddy, can be used in a variety of different trigger point release techniques and allows you to effectively reach your lower back and shoulders.
To treat trigger points apply sustained pressure for a period long enough to release the muscle spasm, about 10-30 seconds to deactivate it, release and relax the muscle. This increases blood flow to the muscle normalizing it and bringing it back to a healthy state. This procedure is one of the most powerful yet simple ways to treat muscle pain and discomfort. We’ve created a free Trigger Point Chart, which includes Fibromyalgia treatment and reflexology information. To download your free copy click the link below.
12 Page User Manual