The Wooden Back Roller is a distant relative of the MA roller and provides a deep tissue massage to release all of the trigger points along the center of your back. But it’s not just for your back - ease headaches and persistent migraine pain naturally by gently resting the tool between the base of the skull and the top of the neck. Made from natural hardwood sustainably sourced and coated with a non-toxic finish to keep your skin safe.
- Upper and Lower Back Pain Relief - Applies focused pressure along your spine to ease muscle tension, release knots, and control back spasms.
- All Natural Hardwood - Sustainably sourced and coated with a non-toxic finish to keep your skin safe. High-quality, durable, and backed by U.S. Customer Service Reps.
- Spine and Bone Support - The deep-centered groove applies a consistent, effective, and targeted massage to increase mobility and range of motion.
- Headache and Migraine Remedy - Place the roller under the base of your skull while laying down to use it as an occipital release tool for headache relief.
- Easy To Use - Lie down and let your body weight do the work. The rubber grip rings allow for smooth rolling on any surface including tile, wood, and carpet floors.
Free Manual Included