- Upgraded Version - Take out the guesswork. The Body Back Buddy Elite is the only manual back massager with numbered knobs to show you exactly which knob to use for each Trigger Point. Follow the included poster to target your specific pain points. Also new, the Elite offers 4 non-slip grips to ensure that you never lose control while applying pressure.
- Full Body Pain Relief - Designed to be the only massage tool you need to achieve fast, simple relief for your whole body. More than just a shoulder massager, the Body Back Buddy is built to directly target pressure points throughout the body located in the back, neck, shoulders, legs, feet, and thighs.
- 2 Hooks Are Better Than 1 - The 2 hooks and 11 knobs (in 3 different shapes) were created to alleviate pain and soreness across the entire body. Unlike single muscle hook designs, the two hooks on the Body Back Buddy let you apply more leverage to more parts of the body. The 3 different shapes include acorns for deep tissue, round for gliding over larger muscle groups, and nubs for the lower back.
- Won't Bend or Break - The sturdy one piece construction is lab tested to be up to 30% stronger than other therapy canes. You can see and feel the difference. No assembly required. Ships to you ready to use out of the box.
- Proudly Made in the USA - Every Body Back Buddy is made in Knoxville, TN from materials sustainably sourced in the U.S. Built to last, every Body Back Buddy is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. If not completely satisfied, contact our U.S. based support team.
Trigger points are involuntary tight tender spots in a contracted muscle. This creates pain and dysfunction within the muscle. They are in parts of the muscle where there is decreased circulation, increased muscle contraction, spasm and increased nerve sensitivity causing a sharp pain or a constant ache. They also can cause referred pain, or pain felt in other parts of the body.
To treat trigger points apply sustained pressure for a period long enough to release the muscle spasm, about 10-30 seconds to deactivate it, release and relax the muscle. This increases blood flow to the muscle normalizing it and bringing it back to a healthy state. This procedure is one of the most powerful yet simple ways to treat muscle pain and discomfort. We’ve created a free Trigger Point Chart, which includes Fibromyalgia treatment and reflexology information. To download your free copy click the link below.