The Wooden Back Roller is a distant relative of the MA roller, and provides a deep tissue massage to release all of the trigger points along the center of your back. But it’s not just for your back - ease headaches and persistent migraine pain naturally by gently resting the tool between the base of the skull and top of the neck. Made from a natural hardwood sustainably sourced and coated with a non-toxic finish to keep your skin safe.
- Upper and Lower Back Pain Relief - Applies focused pressure along your spine to ease muscle tension, release knots, and control back spasms.
- All Natural Hardwood - Sustainably sourced and coated with a non-toxic finish to keep your skin safe. High-quality, durable, and backed by U.S. Customer Service Reps.
- Spine and Bone Support - The deep centered groove applies a consistent, effective, and targeted massage to increase mobility and range of motion.
- Headache and Migraine Remedy - Place the roller under the base of your skull while laying down to use it as an occipital release tool for headache relief.
- Easy To Use - Lie down and let your body weight do the work. The rubber grip rings allow for smooth rolling on any surface including tile, wood, and carpet floors.
Free Manual Included